On site viewing
Make / Brand
Swift Toronto Lodge
42 X 20
The twin unit, residential specification Swift Toronto Lodge is all about luxurious family living with a fresh interior. Launched last season, it has proven exceptionally popular with larger families, who are delighted by the three bedrooms – especially the intelligently designed three-crossover bunk bedroom – and premium touches, including high-quality carpet with underlay and LED lighting throughout.
Maintaining the same friendly, contemporary interior scheme, with its plush Zodiac soft furnishings (or optional ‘Butterscotch’ scheme), high specification and robust fittings, the additional layout allows you to select the variant that most suits your needs.
The sumptuous master bedroom is equipped with a king-size double bed with lift up storage and overhead lockers, plus a Duvalay™ ‘Alba-Ortho’ orthopaedic mattress for outstanding back support. Three-bedroom layouts presents a large wardrobe with opening mirrored doors and a concealed drawer unit, as well as a vanity unit with mirror.
The main bathroom and en suite feature chrome finish towel radiators, LED illuminated vanity mirrors with infrared sensor and demisting pad, an extractor fan and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. The en suite also has a bath, while the main bathroom includes a roof VELUX.
The airy lounge is filled with natural light by front ‘Aspect’ French doors and a large front feature window. It incorporates freestanding two and three-seater sofas with separate chair, as well as an entertainment unit comprising a fireplace with 2kW Optiflame® fire, beneath a branded 40″ TV with backlit shelving, creating a true home from home. There’s also a ‘Helsinki’ wooden dining table with large wraparound corner dining seating for the whole family to enjoy sharing meals together.
The state of the art U-shaped kitchen maximises space with a roof VELUX and breakfast bar, enhanced by timeless shaker style doors and quality appliances, from the five-burner gas hob with central ‘Wok’ burner, to the wine cooler and integrated dishwasher.
And to keep everything neat and tidy, Swift Toronto Lodge has clever storage solutions which deliver a large walk-in cupboard housing boiler, freestanding washer-dryer, coat hooks and shelving.
Offering excellent thermal performance and sound insulation, Swift Toronto Lodge is fitted with Thermaglass uPVC double glazed windows and doors, lagged underfloor pipes, a composite Structural Insulated Panel floor, and thorough roof and wall insulation. There’s also a 30kW gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system plus wireless programmable room thermostat to keep you cosy whatever the weather.
Click the link for more information on the Swift Toronto Lodge and other similar products
Features & Extras
- Residential specification enhanced to BS3632:2015
- Twin unit with 8ft and 12ft split
- Strong I Beam twin-axle chassis with galvanised finish warranted for 10 years
- Bonded ‘sandwich’ exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- CanExel high density wood composite cladding with durable realistic woodgrain texture in Cliffside with anthracite glazing
- Bi-fold doors to both sides
- Fixed full height window to front offside
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior light and downlights under front eaves
- Excellent thermal performance and sound insulation:
- ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazed windows and doors with improved thermal rating
- Composite SIPs (Structural Insulated Panel) floor
- 200mm insulation in roof
- 95mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- ‘Hampton’ soft furnishing scheme
- 30kW gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system
- Wireless programmable room thermostat
- Radiator thermostats
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate flooring in kitchen
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in bathroom(s)
- Modern planked ceiling system gives a smoother finish with only one central seam
- Ceiling height 7ft (2.13m)
- Low energy LED ceiling lights throughout
- ‘Tisano Oak’ woodgrain
- USB double socket
- Greater provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Freestanding 2-3 seater sofas, fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Feature glass top coffee table
- Feature wall with contemporary Opti-myst® feature flame fire (no heat) and high level TV position
- Branded 40” TV over fireplace and Sky+ connection with HDMI cable
- Bose® sound system
- Contemporary shelving style feature wall divide near entrance door
- Full height feature radiator
- Wall mirror
- Modern Cooke and Lewis ‘Raffello’ full gloss kitchen with handleless doors
- Island unit/breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- CDA lift up extractor fan
- 5-burner gas hob with central ‘Wok’ burner, electronic ignition
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated microwave oven with digital controls
- Wine cooler
- ‘A+’ rated integrated 12 place setting dishwasher
- 1½ stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands
- Soft close drawers
- Under cupboard worktop and plinth feature lighting
- Glass topped dining table with four chairs
- Dinette feature wall
- Cupboard housing boiler
- Sink unit
- Freestanding washer dryer
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- Walk-in shower enclosure with feature wall panel and bath in en-suite
- Stone effect vanity splashbacks
- LED illuminated vanity mirrors with infrared sensor and demisting pad
- Dual flush WC with new soft close toilet seat (concealed cistern in main shower room)
- Chrome finish towel radiators
- Extractor fan in main bathroom and en-suite
- King-sized double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage, improved quality mattress and illuminated feature panel above bed
- Duvalay mattress to all beds
- Padded headboard(s)
- Decorative wall panels in master bedroom
- LED reading lights
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
- Ample storage with bedside cabinets and over bed cupboards
- Sliding glass robe doors to master bedroom
- Vanity area with mirror and socket behind robe doors in master bedroom
- LED lights in robe and pelmets in master bedroom
- LED lit mirror in master bedroom
- Mist Grey CanExel cladding with anthracite glazing
- Acadia Green CanExel cladding with anthracite glazing
- Sliding door to master bedroom
- ‘SwiftShield’ stain resistant fabric
- Shaving socket in bathroom
- TV Sockets to all bedrooms €200
- Central Heating €2000
- Electric heating €500
- SwiftShield Lounge seating €450
- Bluetooth music system €400
- Wireless Central heating control €200
- Microwave €180
- Aspect front doors €600 (only on certain models)
- Dishwasher €400 (only on certain models)
- Washing Machine €600 (only on certain models)
Features & Extras
42 x 20 3 bed
Available to order from Wallace Mobile Homes. Price includes double glazing as standard. Price also includes delivery and siting at your desired location.
All Swift Holiday Homes and Lodges are backed with a comprehensive warranty for full peace of mind. With the industry’s most modern aftersales operation covering your Swift Holiday Home including a new exclusive online customer service account, called Connect Direct, you are supported with the best possible aftercare service.
Subject to the conditions, terms and exclusions set out in this section of the handbook, Swift will repair (or, at its option, replace) any defective parts of your Home that comes to light during the SuperSure Warranty Period. This applies to all parts and fittings of your Home (other than the structural exterior). The SuperSure Warranty Period means 36 months from the date an approved Swift Group Dealer, or Park Operator [transfers/hands over] the Home to its first owner.
Subject to the conditions, terms and exclusions set out in this section of the handbook, Swift will repair (or, at its option, replace) any defects with the structural integrity of the Home, that come to light during the Structural Warranty Period. The Structural Warranty covers any defect with the seams of the Home. This includes water ingress through any permanently sealed seam joints. The Structural Warranty Period means 60 months from the date an approved Swift Group Dealer, or Park Operator [transfers/hands over] the Home to its first owner.
Subject to the conditions, terms and exclusions set out in this section of the handbook, Swift will repair (or, at its option, replace) any defects with the chassis that come to light during the Chassis Warranty Period but only for as long as the Home belongs to its first owner. The Chassis Warranty Period means 10 years from the date an approved Swift Group Dealer, or Park Operator [transfers/hands over] the Home to its first owner.
Want to learn more about this mobile home? Our showgrounds are located just around the corner from Waterford city. Phone 051 511345, email email@example.com, or use the form below to book a viewing today.