Warranty Details for pre-owned mobile homes
All of our pre-owned mobile homes purchased for between €2,500 and €4,500 are covered by a three month warranty.
Pre-owned mobile homes purchased for between €4,500 and €20,000 are covered by a six month warranty for failure of any fitted appliances and water leaks and are covered for one year for failure of the structure.
Pre-owned mobile homes purchased for above €20,000 are covered by a six month warranty for failure of any fitted appliances and are covered for two years for failure of the structure.
Mobile homes below €2,500 are usually sold for use as storage, do not come with a warranty and are sold as seen.
Mobile homes are not sold with gas certification due to issues that can arise during transport. Gas appliances will be checked before delivery but all mobile homes must be certified after siting by an RGI gas installer for warranty to be valid. This is the responsibility of and at a cost to the customer.
Warranty starts from the day the mobile home is delivered and covers:
- Water leaks, domestic supply or central heating
- Failure of any fitted appliance gas or electric
- Failure of the structure, the structure being:
- Chassis – excluding paint finish and consequent rusting
- Floor – flooring sheets and joistings
- Four Sides – Including windows and doors
- Roof – water ingress not resulting from fittings installed after delivery, aerials, satellite dishes etc.
- General wear and tear
- Cosmetic features i.e. decor, finishes and soft furnishings
- Window and door fittings where water ingress is not a consequence
- Batteries, bulbs or fuses
- Defect due to condensation, fungus, mildew and damp (other than as a result of a failure of a permanent seal or joint).
Note: Inspection of the above should take place prior to purchase and any issues highlighted before a deposit is paid
- Failure where components have been connected to electricity or gas supply, water supply or sewerage system incorrectly
- Damage resulting from freezing, fire, over heating or accidents (whether caused by the user or a third party)
- Damage as a result of failure to carry out normal or specific maintenance including, but not specific too, not draining down and winterising the mobile home
All warranty issues must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within the relevant warranty period.